Skeptic

Also see: Pseudoscience Skeptic Wikipedia Bullying Editors Concerns with Wikipedia Wikipedia Watch Wikipedia Arbitration Abstract Perhaps the most important trait for anyone involved in the study of frontier subjects is the ability to maintain an open mind while practicing discernment. This attitude is sometimes referred to as skepticism; however, when a person is skeptical of … Read more

Wikipedia Bullying Editors

Also see: Pseudoscience Skeptic Wikipedia Bullying Editors Concerns with Wikipedia Wikipedia Watch Wikipedia Arbitration Abstract An arbitration case concerning the interactions of a few editors turned to a discussion about bullying. A portion of that discussion is included. Introduction Wikipedia is widely considered a leading “fair and balanced” online encyclopedia that rivals Britannica in reliable … Read more

Trojan Horse

Introduction Perhaps more than most, people who study the nature of mind as it relates to the psi field and survival, understand the need for a second opinion from others. As a cosmological model, virtually all paranormal phenomena are trans-etheric influences. The etheric aspect of what we experience is conceptual. That means it is experienced … Read more

Comments on “Harnessing the Paranormal Community”

A note: I read Auerbach’s essay on “Harnessing the Paranormal Community” with great interest. It is a good one, but I felt it ignored the relationship between serious investigators and hobbyists. There was no acknowledgement for the letter, and of course, it was not published. I do not expect everything I send in to be published, but past … Read more

Opinion Setters: What to Believe

Introduction for Opinion Setters You can tell you are in a maturing community when you notice that a few truths have begun to dominate how people in your community think. These truths may be little more than the belief of a few of the more dynamic opinion setters, but the need for objective support is seldom considered. … Read more

Quotes From People Who Should Know Better

Myopia:  a lack of foresight or discernment; a narrow view of something Ours is a small community concerned with a very complex range of subjects, all related to subtle energy, the nature of a greater reality and possible survival of personality. This includes psi functioning, biofield, morphogenesis, trans-etheric influences, an etheric-to-physical interface and the nature … Read more